March 23, 2009

IT'S NOW OR NEVER

Nick was just browsing the net one day and came across several blogs about the Loire Valley. He thought that blogging seemed like a fun idea so he started one himself. Then I decided it might be fun for me too and that I might have something interesting to say that other people might even want to read. So here we go.......


Lots of people have already written about their dream of owning a house in France and the process of actually doing it. Each story is similar but different and I thought ours was worth writing too, so it was time I had a go myself. It's now or never.
.



None of these houses is ours - but they're very near.







I will start at the beginning of our adventures in France and gradually bring the story up to date.
This has been my very first blog/post/page of the story. There will be more to follow soon.

If each one takes as long as this, I'll never finish the ironing !!

3 comments:

  1. Well done darling!

    Now all you need is an anorak!!

    Where's my dinner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dinner's in the dog. I'm busy blogging.

    ReplyDelete