19 June 2021

ON THIS DAY

 


19th June 2019
Looking at my photo album I see that my brother was over for a holiday and we visited Château de L'islette.


There is much to see and plenty of shade at Château de L'islette.


Hugo was looking forward to his second birthday.


Daisy was making the most of her newly built perches.

They make jumping down from the barn roof less tricky and the view is great.

That evening we ate outdoors as usual.



I made a cherry flan for dessert using cherries from our own tree.



The blog may go to sleep for a while.  Next post from France I hope - we will have been away for exactly ten months.
Until then, bon weekend and night, night!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are soon in France.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really hope your plans are going well, safe travels.

    ReplyDelete